Specially sms and mms or w/e
    Yahoo can be slow sometimes too but never really an issue w browser or anything else anyone know what's goin on? 4.5 os I emptied the messages and make sure to close programs the whole way and get rid of stuff I don't use (themes games msngers)
    Any ideas?
    04-11-09 09:23 PM
    Whats your free file number?
    04-11-09 09:48 PM
    What's molasis? Delete facebook app if u have it, delete apps and themes you don't use. Pull the battery. Make sure you exit applications properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 10:10 PM
    What's molasis? Delete facebook app if u have it, delete apps and themes you don't use. Pull the battery. Make sure you exit applications properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Preeeetty sure I just said most of that.....
    Durdadur
    04-12-09 01:09 AM
    check your file free.. go to options>status and tell me what file free says..
    04-12-09 01:25 AM
    Who is your provider? Because those issues can also be network issues. MMS, SMS and Email...
    04-12-09 02:54 AM
    Sorry, I just looked at your info and I see now that your provider is Verizon. I apologize about that.

My suggestion would be to Dial *228 and hit the number 2. It will reprogram the phone with the latest towers.
    04-12-09 02:55 AM
    Sorry, I just looked at your info and I see now that your provider is Verizon. I apologize about that.

My suggestion would be to Dial *228 and hit the number 2. It will reprogram the phone with the latest towers.
    updating your prl wont help with lagging.
    04-12-09 03:28 AM
    Preeeetty sure I just said most of that.....
    Durdadur
    wtf is durdadur? If you haven't noticed, his forum is all about repeating what others have already said. I'm just starting to follow the trend. Kids...
    04-13-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD