Although I usually put my 8330 in my holster, I will sometimes put it in my pocket. If I do, I put in standby (hold down the mute button). It still links with my car via Bluetooth. If I get a call while in the car, it works fine, but after I hang up I cannot get the phone back on - I have to do a battery pull. It only happens when in standby, if I get a call while it is in the holster everything is fine. It is a small annoyance, but I wondered if there was a simple solution or something I was doing wrong.
    02-03-09 09:42 AM
    You can try a battery pull. If it does when paired to the card, it might be compatability issue. Just dont put it stand by
    02-03-09 09:48 AM
    I've noticed with my 8330 on 4.5, that within the first half hour after a reset/battery pull, sometimes my phone won't come out of standby right away. I'll press the mute button and get nothing. Pressing it again like 30sec later usually brings it to life and out of standby. If it's been on for a while though, it's quick and problem free. Just a thought.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD