I didn't know if anyone could help me out with this issue I have been having. I just had to get a replacement curve 8330 from verizon because of an audio issue. I'm pretty sure I got a refurbished one. Anyway, ever since I have gotten it, I restarts itself at random times. I'll put the phone down somewhere and it will restart itself fully, it restarts itself when I try to save videos or move them. (those are just other examples when it will restart itself when I am dong something on it). Anyway, my question is: is there anything I can do about it restarting itself like making the battery cover cushion thicker or something like that? I didn't know if there were any ideas so I don't have to get a new phone again.....that process is annoying to say the least. lol.

Thanks much appreciated
    05-21-09 11:39 AM
    What OS version is on it?

Options/About third line down.
    Last edited by blackngray70; 05-21-09 at 03:23 PM.
    05-21-09 11:47 AM
    You must be low on memory. Especially since it does it when you save/move videos. Do you have a memory card?
    05-21-09 11:57 AM
    What 3rp party apps are you running?
    05-21-09 12:00 PM
    I'm running is 4.5 and the only 3rd party apps I hv on the phone are viigo, my vs, blkbry app world, pacman and tetris but I only use viigo. I do hv a memory card also, it's 4gigs
    05-21-09 12:12 PM
    blackberry app world is a memory hog too.
    05-21-09 12:14 PM
    what should I do to get it to stop restarting itself so much?
    05-21-09 02:55 PM
    what should I do to get it to stop restarting itself so much?
    What OS version are you running?

Options/About third line down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 03:23 PM
    It is also possible that you could have a bad battery or there could be a corrupt file on your memory card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD