When sending SMS messages to a specific contact... My phone often takes an unusual long time to send and load a new text message. Almost like a computer freezing. Sometimes i can recieve a message before i get the confirmation my message was sent. Any suggestions?
    08-25-08 04:33 PM
    Has this just started happening? Have you reset your device? If not, first try a soft reset, Alt-R.Shft-Del.

If that doesn't solve your problem, you can do a harder reset by taking out the battery with the phone on. Leave it out for about 30 seconds. Put it back. Among other things, that will force a rebuild of the indexes and reload the operating system into contiguous memory and may fix the problem.

NOTE: When you pull the battery, there is a very slight risk of corrupting your OS, resulting in your having to wipe / reload your device. Be sure to perform a backup before the battery pull. If you can resolve your problem by a soft reset, Alt-R.Shft-Del, you should. You should only pull the battery if the phone is locked up, or you can't soft reset, or soft reset doesn't solve the problem.
    08-25-08 09:30 PM
    I just reset it recently it seems to have helped. I will repost if the problem continues.
    08-26-08 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD