I've had my 8310 for over a year now and just in the past week it's started acting funny. I can start the day with a full battery, check my email that morning and I notice the battery level drops to about 80%. If I open up opera mini to check my LJ account, about 5 to 10 seconds later my phone shuts off and I have to pull the battery to get it to come back on. When it does, the battery level shows 10%. I've also noticed the screen will sort of flicker and roll at the point too. When I hook it up to the charger, it acts like it won't take the charge and I have to shut it off and restart it again. When it powers back up, the battery level has jumped back up to 70% or 80% and it charges up to 100% after that.
    I'm not running Facebook and the only other apps I have (and use) are LJ2ME, Gmail, and Opera Mini.
    So, is the Curve on it's last leg or does it sound like the battery? Hopefully it's the latter since that's cheaper, but a new Bold might be nice =p
    01-29-09 12:00 PM
    You need a new battery. Your battery is shot. This same thing happened to me.
    01-29-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD