Does anyone else have this problem? It seems to be pretty hit or miss, but is becoming more and more frequent. When it does happen I do a battery pull but don't really know if that helps or not since my phone doesn't ring off the hook. I have quickpull set to restart everyday at 7. Any other ideas? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 01:28 AM
    Does anyone else have this problem? It seems to be pretty hit or miss, but is becoming more and more frequent. When it does happen I do a battery pull but don't really know if that helps or not since my phone doesn't ring off the hook. I have quickpull set to restart everyday at 7. Any other ideas? Thanks!

What Is Your OS

i had the same problem and i downgraded my OS to 4.5.0.131 no more problems
    06-16-09 01:36 AM
    That's the OS I'm running now.

06-16-09 01:40 AM
    I was wrong. I'm running 4.5.0.66

06-16-09 01:42 AM
    I was wrong. I'm running 4.5.0.66

Update Ur OS HERE BlackBerry - BlackBerry Device Software
    06-16-09 01:44 AM
    I noticed the same thing I just figured the phone needed to be on loud to hear it. Most of the time when I have the phone in my pocket I don't feel it vibrate but sometimes hear it ring. By the time I get to it the caller already hung up or it goes to voicemail.
    06-16-09 02:29 PM
    Your carrier may need to update your info also. If they have worked or installed new towers they need to update your phone...
    06-16-09 02:35 PM
    Do you mean to do *228?
    06-16-09 07:03 PM
    This happens to me about ounce a month but not enough to loose sleep over. the thing that drives me nuts is when my emails dont come in
    06-16-09 07:22 PM
    Just a thought, if your using data, your phone won't ring, not sure you knew that or not but I figured I'd tell you

06-16-09 07:34 PM
    How do you turn the "data" off so it will ring?
    06-16-09 08:45 PM
    Just a thought, if your using data, your phone won't ring, not sure you knew that or not but I figured I'd tell you

Dont Listen To Him I have a blackberry and ill be on the internet and my phone still rings when i get something
    06-16-09 11:04 PM
    This happend to me this evening.
    Phone didn't ring but then it started vibrating saying I had a missed call and a voicemail.

As far as not ringing when using data. I always hate getting a call when I am browsing the web cause it rings and scares the crap out of me, lol

06-17-09 12:07 AM
    Hmmm...so basically we don't know why it's doing this? Lol. It just did it again tonite. I'm going to pop in the US Cellular store and talk to them.

06-17-09 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD