Signed up through my company website and ordered the Curve last week. Been tracking it by fedex this whole time and saw it was out for delivery today.

Just checked and saw that it was delivered and left at my door. I wont be home for another hour and Im so anxious now I can hardly stand it.

Just felt like sharing.
    06-11-07 02:54 PM
    Sorry, I feel your pain... but at least you have something to look forward to when you get home
    06-11-07 04:14 PM
    You will not be disappointed HyperM3!
    06-11-07 04:19 PM
    ur lucky, you will get your hands on it tonight, mine was also delivered today to my miami address, now i have to wait for it to be sent to panama (central america) 1-2 more days
    06-11-07 04:37 PM
    Ive got it in my hands now running the setup wizard. YAYYY. I love the keyboard already. I can type faster on it on the first try than the Dash and the Nok e61i.
    06-11-07 04:40 PM
    This whole thread is hilarious! Why, because we've ALL been there...
    06-11-07 05:17 PM
    I had mine delivered to work. There was no way I waiting till I got home. lol. Hope you love it!
    06-18-07 04:47 PM
    I had mine delivered to work. There was no way I waiting till I got home. lol. Hope you love it!
    I usually do have things delivered to work. However, I work in one office mon-wed and another office thur-fri. I couldnt take the chance that it would be delivered to my other office and then have to wait all the way till monday to get it.

As it is, Im on my second device already lol. That being said, the new one is working awesome! I love this phone so much I wanna take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant(40rock reference there if anyone watches).
    06-18-07 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD