Is there a setting that I can change so that if I am on the internet and someone is trying to call, it will disconnect the internet and put through the call.
    10-09-09 07:05 PM
    there has to be cause mine does this. not sure where though...check in your general settings under options while your on the net
    10-09-09 07:09 PM
    I have Sprint too and if I'm just surfing around or reading the forums calls come through. If you were downloading an app or a mp3 the call would probably go to voicemail. A big enough web sight with a lot of graphics might cause the call to go to voicemail but only if the call came in at the same time the page was loading.
    10-09-09 07:52 PM
    I have never got a call when I have been on the internet such as Facebook etc.
    10-09-09 08:40 PM
    if i'm on the internet all my calls go through, i've never changed any setting for this to happen, on my current 8330 or my 8320. nor if im using any app that needs data, like fb or gmail or weather...if someone calls my phone it'll ring no matter what i'm doing.
    10-09-09 09:00 PM
    I have never got a call when I have been on the internet such as Facebook etc.
    I don't use facebook or myspace so I can't say why you don't get calls when using them. My only GUESS is that maybe its javascript. I have java turned off and only enable it when a site I want to view tells me I have to enable it to access the page. Maybe try turning java off but I don't know if fb works when you disable it.
    10-09-09 09:26 PM
    Do you mean through tethering? Because if you are using the internet just through your Curve, if someone calls you it should pop up a screen with their name and number and you can hit connect.
    10-10-09 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD