$9.99 for a Curve from Verizon. They are really milking the 8330! I gotta admit, it's a workhorse! Very reliable!
    12-31-09 11:37 PM
    It is, but on the cusp of the coming changesn and with the new releases, the hafta get that stock of Curves out the door.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 03:59 AM
    True that! It's like preparing to lay a great friend to rest. Hopefully, the 8330 will have accomplished enough to be remembered in the Blackberry Hall of Fame! I know it did (and still does) wonders for me and my business.
    01-01-10 04:39 AM
    Even though this has been my first BB, I have been more than impressed with my 8330!! its exceeded all my expectations Sprint has been running a buy one get one free sale for a couple of months now, and a year ago they were still a pretty high priced phone..
    01-01-10 07:04 AM
    Still have mine!! Love it!! I agree with Kepeli......it's a workhorse.
    01-01-10 07:31 AM
    i am new to this blackberry thing, had years of conventional mobile phones, this blackberry 8330 is doing me proud, does all i want and more, when my contract runs out i will get an updated one, any suggestions, thanks Dazza
    01-01-10 07:35 AM
    If your sticking with Verizon a step up from the Curve 8330 might be a Tour or the soon to be released "Tour 2".
    01-01-10 07:58 AM
    I just got the 8330, this is my first Blackberry and I'm loving it so far.
    01-01-10 08:26 AM
    I got my 8330 from Wal-Mart of all places. It was a deal I just couldn't pass up. In exchange for renewing my contract with Sprint for another 2 years (I've been with them for over 10 anyway) - I got the BB free of charge PLUS a $100 Wal-Mart gift card! In essence I was basically paid to upgrade to it. I love good deals like that! And I love the BB!
    01-01-10 08:30 AM
    thanks mileaway, but i am in the uk, and on orange...i didn't know if i should stick with the qwerty type, or go for the touch screen bb storm, trouble is you go into a store and the sales team try to sell you what their bosses tell them too, so you never get a fair option, which is why this site is excellent, its un biased, with people who have tried and tested various bb's. so thank you all for a great in sight and fab forum...dazza
    01-01-10 10:05 AM
    I switched BACK to my curve 8330 from the storm. There's just something about the curve that I like!
    01-01-10 10:33 AM
    you know what t1ny, i might just do the same and stick with it, its done me no wrong, best phone i have ever owned, accept for the camera part, but hey i don't take that many pics with it. Dazza
    01-01-10 10:47 AM
    thanks mileaway, but i am in the uk, and on orange...i didn't know if i should stick with the qwerty type, or go for the touch screen bb storm, trouble is you go into a store and the sales team try to sell you what their bosses tell them too, so you never get a fair option, which is why this site is excellent, its un biased, with people who have tried and tested various bb's. so thank you all for a great in sight and fab forum...dazza
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f150/st...s-info-391811/ (posted by Mr. Spock 2002)

Hands on/initial impression of Storm 3 - MyDroidWorld
    (posted by P3Designs)

I am sticking with the Curve until the Storm 3 comes out. Rumors have it being LTE (4G) capable, 5.1 OS, with a better camera/flash, thinner/lighter shape, with more RAM (512), faster processor, faster/tabbed browsing AND better screen resolution. The only thing is that 4G might not even come out this year. Only time will tell.

i am new to this blackberry thing, had years of conventional mobile phones, this blackberry 8330 is doing me proud, does all i want and more, when my contract runs out i will get an updated one, any suggestions, thanks Dazza
    The updated Curve is the Curve 2. It has more memory, wifi, and 5.0 OS. The camera doesn't have a flash though.
    01-01-10 12:59 PM
    I switched BACK to my curve 8330 from the storm. There's just something about the curve that I like!
    AMEN! Nuff Said!
    01-01-10 01:01 PM
    As much as I've enjoyed my Curve friend, I am looking forward to the added power and capabilities of the T2. But I have no complaints regarding the Curve, and I hold mine in high regard.

01-01-10 01:22 PM
    As much as I've enjoyed my Curve friend, I am looking forward to the added power and capabilities of the T2. But I have no complaints regarding the Curve, and I hold mine in high regard.

Hopefully you mean Tour 2 when you say T2. I hear the Tour 2 (Essex) will have wifi and a trackpad. 2 solid additions to the Tour 1. Many have raved about the trackpad being more reliable and durable than the trackball. I gotta admit, that I haven't had an issue with my 8330 trackball yet. (Yet... LoL.) I am, however, working on a mantle piece for my Curve when I do get whatever new phone I do get. That mantle piece will have an easy access door, however, so that I may access it whenever I need a back up. It's like Michael Corleon (sp.? - The Godfather). He'll keep getting pulled out of retirement and put back into work.
    01-01-10 01:56 PM
    ive enjoyed my 8330 and ill milk mine until tour 2
    01-01-10 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD