dont know how it got on my curve did a battery pull one day because of something and when it came back up yellowpages.com was on my curve so im unable to delete this stupid thing even under deskstop manager it wont even show up but there it sits mocking me. the only thing i can do is hide it but i want this stupid thing gone as i only keep the things i actually use on my phone. has anyone else had this problem? what can i do to make yellowpages be gone?
    10-10-08 08:56 AM
    If you would have did a simple search for yellow pages icon, you would have found the answer. You cant delete this through DM becuase its a service book from att not an app. If you want to delete it go to options-advance-service books and delete the yellow pages service books, i would reccomend hiding it, becasue everytime you do a battery pull or resend your service books it will pop right back up.
    10-10-08 09:00 AM
    I've got a app called Typing Trooper that was put on my phone when I downloaded Sudoku off of the BB website. It's not listed in the applications section under options so, I guess it'll be stuck there until I hard reset my BB. I removed the Sudoku app hoping it would remove TT but, it didn't.
    10-10-08 09:00 AM
    Try seeing if its in your service books

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 09:03 AM
    Try seeing if its in your service books

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks tae. I must have overlooked it the first time.
    10-10-08 09:07 AM
    so att must have recently updated their service books? this has never shown up before also it has embedded itself into my browser as i have a service agreement pop up everytime i load my browser now with no goto link. i had to reset browser to use medianet instead to even be able to type in webpages this is stupid.
    10-10-08 09:30 AM
    also im at work right now so i dont have the time to search thousands of threads for an answer especially when we're not suppose to be on outside websites as it is hahaha im a statistic i know but i gotta have my crackberry forums
    10-10-08 09:42 AM
    Has anyone attempted to download and use the app? Is it any good?
    10-10-08 10:18 AM
    Does anyone know if AT&T charges for this service? I clicked the icon and subsequently downloaded the app. I haven't had an opportunity to extensively test it out but I did play around with it briefly and it appears to be very similar to Google Maps. I'd like to continue to play with it to see how it compares to google but not if AT&T is going to start charging me to use it like they do with AT&T Navigator.
    10-10-08 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD