i had the same thing happen with me. deleted facebook, all better now. man was that hourglass annoying
    08-28-08 11:55 PM
    i had the same problem, although in addition to the hourglass when i texted it started to lag when the letters would appear on the screen. i took it back to verizon and they gave me a new one since i had just got the phone. i'm wondering if it's faulty or the facebook app is causing the hourglass issue...
    08-29-08 03:37 AM
    so now ive had my replacement curve for about a week and it has had no problems, until today. the lagging while texting came back and the hourglass came back. i figured it was facebook again so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice, and the problem seems to be fixed. is this a big problem with verizon curves or is it that the facebook app has a glitch?
    08-29-08 02:37 PM
    You guys are life savers... I have had 3 pearls in a week and 2 days and I kept getting the hour glass... they thought it was my media card so I took the media card back and this third phone worked fine until today and the hour glass showed up again causing lagging and everything... i wanted to cry! I just uninstalled the facebook app, and my phone restarted and I got all of these messages that my email wasn't getting and the hour glass is one... it was preventing me from getting emails and everything on my phone! The facebook app must have a bug or something.. I dont even know if I want to reinstall it... Hopefully this will be the cure for good!
    09-06-08 10:33 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD