About two days ago I received a missed call. Between that time period and today I had to resend my service books (have no idea if this has anything to do with this issue or not but thought I would include more information than less). Now, I have a missed call icon showing up but the call itself is not showing up anywhere for me to delete it. Ive deleted my entire call log and message logs and done a good ole' battery pull. Any ideas how to get rid of it?
    08-04-08 02:59 PM
    go into messages > menu > view folder > missed calls and see if you can clear it there. It might still be showing as "unread". You can also try to change themes and then back.
    08-04-08 03:00 PM
    I have tried both of those...nada...zip...zero..zlich..any other suggestions?
    08-04-08 03:03 PM
    Are you sure it's a missed call icon and not a voicemail icon?

I had this happen to me and I couldn't get rid of the voicemail icon. I had to call my phone and leave a voicemail, go listen to it, delete it and then press "*" to exit. This removed the icon for me.
    08-04-08 03:28 PM
    I have the same problem and it's been stuck there for way longer than my call log goes back. I've changed themes, restarted, everything. I also tried missing calls on purpose, and it changes to 2 missed calls and then goes back to just one. It's driving me crazy.
    08-04-08 03:32 PM
    Bea 9986! Exactly....mine too!
    08-04-08 03:43 PM
    If all of the above does not work... then :

1) Backup with DM
    2) Backup third party apps
    3) Wipe device
    4) Restore Apps
    5) Restore from Backup in step 1
    08-04-08 03:48 PM
    Ill try when I get home from work and let you all know what happens. Wish me luck!
    08-04-08 03:55 PM
    lol good luck a fresh os should solve the problem just follow bm's post.
    08-04-08 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD