Touch my BB and it makes me edgy and sometime paranoid. By people I mean friends and family.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 05:49 AM
    I get the same way. I try not to show it on the outside, but I am very careful with it. Other people don't appreciate all the work I (and the CB community) have put into my BB. They just grab it and get their greasy paws all over the screen and keyboard!! I'm a freak about washing my hands after I touch anything before I will touch my BB again.
    07-27-08 05:54 AM
    Hah same reasons for me, its like my girlfriend I don't let anyone touch her so why would I let you hold heer and play with her goodies.

07-27-08 05:56 AM
    I hate that! It's mine! If you want a BB aswell, then buy yourself one ;-)!
    07-27-08 05:59 AM
    Hah same reasons for me, its like my girlfriend I don't let anyone touch her so why would I let you hold heer and play with her goodies.

Lol I see eye to eye with you on that one. It's hands off, or somebody's gonna get knocked out
    07-27-08 06:00 AM
    I only let trusted people touch my bb. Even then I watch them like a hawk! But I have managed to convert my cousin (first ever!) To get a bb from her treo.

07-27-08 06:01 AM
    LOL. Great comparison. That made me laugh.

07-27-08 07:24 AM
    Lol I actually don't mind when CLOSE friends and family touch my BB. They usually love it and ask me questions. Yea I'm working on a couple converts.

07-27-08 07:31 AM
    This is so true. It is like walking up to a Hells Angel and sitting on his Harley.

There is going to be a visit to the hospital tonight!
    07-27-08 07:40 AM
    Touch my BB and it makes me edgy and sometime paranoid. By people I mean friends and family.

I thought it was just me! The first couple of days I didn't mind friends touching her and showing her off! Even got 4 of my friends to switch over to a bb but then after that its like hands off! Everyone stay back lol

07-27-08 07:48 AM
    HA! Me too! i get all freaked out when someone picks it up from my desk and i stammer and make excuses like, "oh, lemme show you this feature. Give it here."

When someone's handling it all i can think of is the grime on their hands getting on my keyboard and trackball!

07-27-08 07:59 AM
    exactly.
    there is a guy in my office who also has a 8310 and he thinks because of that he can grab mine. i have a bunch of software he doesn't so he likes to use mine(he's too inept to remove unecessary apps and has no memory)

anyway. his is filthy and grimy and greasy. every time he goes to grab mine. i tell him to go back to his desk and do something productive(i'm his trainer hehe ^_^)
    07-27-08 08:11 AM
    Ha I hate it when my wife touches it. But I do try to push BB on everyone I know so when they wanna see mine I set it down and tell them they can play with it without picking it up.

07-27-08 08:36 AM
    Ha I hate it when my wife touches it. But I do try to push BB on everyone I know so when they wanna see mine I set it down and tell them they can play with it without picking it up.

I just saw a new infomerical last night on how to play with your BB telepathically. So be careful with what you allow people to do
    07-27-08 08:40 AM
    Makes me twitch to have others touch my Berry. Although it adds a considerable amount of bulk, I find the OtterBox does a good job at taking the edge off the notion of sharing. It provides nice enough protection that I'll even let my three-year-old hold my BlackBerry (not without my watchful eye, however).
    07-27-08 09:41 AM
    Once I dropped my BB Curve 8330 and put a big scuff on it because I had my hands full I haven't been as protective as I once was,maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to use my $4.99 a month insurance to get a shinny new one.......And then it will be hands off sucker!!
    07-27-08 10:35 AM
    My BB is my boyfriend and if you touch him, I'll hurt someone. But seriously, I try to keep it out of sight as much as possible when Im in public or around family and friends.
    07-28-08 08:19 PM
    I have an issue with my 1yr old niece and nephew trying to get their grubby little sticky baby fingers on it. They like the sounds when I get messages and the colors of the skins I use. They see me holding it and try to be sneaky and get to it but I will drop-kick a toddler who tries to drool all over my BB.

Ok, maybe that was mean but I love my BB.
    07-28-08 08:45 PM
    Yeah, I have to agree with all the above. I am not that bad due to the InvisibleShield I have on it, and the silicone skin I keep it in. If the person does not have a BB, they are not going to know how to use it. Therefore, they do not need to touch it. I can do the touching they can do the watching, that sounded dirty, oops. I love my phone!

07-28-08 09:15 PM
    Wow...I can't say I have a problem with people grabbing my curve. What I DO have a problem with, however, is when people actually have the audacity of going through my phone....ESPECIALLY my pics. That just irritates the living **** out of me. (They do the same with my camera) When I catch them I simply say, "If you find any pics of a d*ck in there don't come blaming me." They usually put it down immediately after that comment.

OOHH! But nothing beats a time this dude picks up my BB and goes to BB Messenger and goes through my conversations! I grabbed my phone from that idi*t and asked him if he was out of his mind. He didn't think he did anything wrong. Go figure :rolling eyes: Fool!
    07-28-08 09:30 PM
    I don't even trust me
    07-28-08 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD