Ok I orderd my sprint curve I should have it on Monday.
    I just have one question is there anything that the curve can do that the pearl can't do. Besides having a full qwerty keyboard.
    05-10-08 08:36 PM
    A bigger screen, better camera, and and a all around better feel in your hand.
    05-10-08 08:38 PM
    It's all preference...

"All around better feel in your hand" for me the Pearl gives me that.

The camera is the same 2.0MP.

I rather type on Suretype than QWERTY. I rather use the Curve for watching media and surfing the web.
    05-10-08 08:44 PM
    A bigger screen, better camera, and and a all around better feel in your hand.
    Cool. The pearl was a bit ackward at first because its so small. But I have gotten used to it and actually grown to like its size. But I miss having a full keyboard. And going back to a bigger screen will be nice as well.
    Previous phone was a Treo 755p.
    05-10-08 08:51 PM
    Ok its basically just size? No features like additional software or something like that?
    05-10-08 09:01 PM
    Ok its basically just size? No features like additional software or something like that?
    Exactly. The screen is bigger, and it has a full keyboard. That's all. I recently switched from a Pearl to a Curve 8330.... No regrets. I really hate SureType and always had it disabled anyways.
    05-10-08 09:20 PM
    Get the Curve, you wont regret it!
    05-10-08 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD