Hi i live in mexico & I want a blackberry but i tried to unlock the curve 8320 & they couldnt find the code to.
    so my parents want the money back. the curve is from T-mobile

but tomorrows the day that if the one who sold it to me dont have the code, hes giving the money back.
    I really love the Curve. do you know if theres a way to unlock it???
    An unlocked curve, works all around the world???
    PLease help!

If they dont have the code, I swear im gonna cry!
    & maybe i will have to buy the Pearl. (which i dont like very much because looks like any other phone)

But just give me your opinion!

if i have to change the curve 4 the pearl (i hope not), which pearl???

thank you
    06-27-08 01:21 AM
    Well I personally like both the pearl and curve. I had the pearl 1 the curve 1 then the curve 2 now the pearl 2 Lol . I like the peearl 2 I have the 8110 they also have an 8120 I believe. Its a really great phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 01:41 AM
    I started with a pearl 8130, liked it! Now have the curve 8330, like it better!

Both are nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-08 06:46 AM
    I don't know if this is what you are talking about as far as unlocking your curve but try the Blackberry unlock code instructions thread.
    06-27-08 07:03 AM
    If you are going from a cellphone to a PDA? The Pearl is a good phone. The keyboard and size are perfect to get your feet wet with BB. I geuss you can consider the Pearl the Blackberry "Starter Kit".

I on the other hand started out with the 7100 series. So Im pretty old school. But there are others who have been around since the 6700 and below.
    06-27-08 07:13 AM
    You need to either contact TMobile to get an unlock code for your Curve, or pay for a company to unlock it.

I have personally never unlocked a Curve because I have no need to

I hope you get it working, I would take a Curve over a Pearl any day

And if you cannot get it unlocked, you should sell it online and make some cash $$. How much would you be selling for?
    06-27-08 07:15 AM
    Compra el Curve, Bienvenido a CB!
    06-27-08 07:50 AM
    I don't know if this is what you are talking about as far as unlocking your curve but try the Blackberry unlock code instructions thread.
    Yeah I tried that but i put those codes (MEPD & MEP2) but it asks me for a network MEP code.
    Which code is that???

well thanx
    06-27-08 12:43 PM
    hmm don't know. I hope you get it fixed cause the curve is an awesome phone.
    06-27-08 03:30 PM
    I switched with my girlfriends sister my Curve for her pearl just for one day... and I couldn't wait to switch back, it's nearly impossible to go from a full keyboard phone (I had the sidekick 3 and the curve now for the last 3 or 4 years) to the pearls smart text 2 letter keypad. IMPOSSIBLE i tell you lol
    06-27-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD