I know that this has been asked before, but I've tried everything to no avail:

No matter what I try, I cannot get my PC to recognize my Berry (8330, 4.3 OS). It was working earlier today, but all of a sudden nada. I've tried different USB cords, rebooting, uninstalling/reinstalling DM (went from 4.3 to 4.6 in the process), changing media cards, turning off anti-virus, everything I've found in the forums. I do not think it is my PC USB ports because I've tested them all with another celly which they recognize. I've also tested my memory card with an adapter = fine. Auto Enable Mass Storage is "ON" and Mass Storage Support Mode is "ON".

Did I skip anything or fail to provide any info?

Please help!

BTW, Crackberry.com ROCKS!
    04-08-09 09:15 PM
    Did you open the DM first and waited til it was completely loaded?
    04-08-09 09:19 PM
    Sure enough did. Also tried to prompt the connection under "Options" in the DM.
    04-08-09 09:20 PM
    Does the charging icon show when you are charging the BB. Maybe the usb port on the BB is bad.
    04-08-09 09:22 PM
    Port is good... charges from wall charger, USB, and car charger. BB new out of box today.
    04-08-09 09:24 PM
    Ran CCleaner to uninstall 4.6 then cleaned. Reinstalled the Sprint version of DM 4.3. Let it completely load before connecting. Still hosed.
    04-08-09 10:04 PM
    Try this, with your BB plugged in open your PC's device manager and look to see if your BB is showing up in the USB device list and if it is right click on it and select update drivers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 12:56 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. However, it does not show up at all. Additionally, I just tried plugging it into my hubby's laptop (without DM) and it did not recognize that anything had been plugged in. I've checked all of my USB ports with other devices (mouse, another phone) and they are recognized. When the BB is plugged it, it does charge so I don't suspect that it is the port on the device itself.
    04-09-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD