First, I want to thank everyone for the great information I've gained from here the last two days! This thing is a monster to understand at first, and thanks to y'all, I'm well on my way to being full addicted.

Now, I'd like to be able to check my bank account online, and I can get to the main page of the website, click "Access my Account", but it won't go past that page. Any ideas?

My bank is Welcome to Park Avenue Bank if that helps any.
    04-29-09 08:27 AM
    Sure I can help.....just PM me your login info and I'll see what I can do!!!! j/k please do NOT do that. I use SECU and they are set up for mobile banking. Yours may not be (yet). I'd contact them direct and find out.
    04-29-09 09:28 AM
    Well, I'm gonna have to pass on the offer, but thanks! LOL! I'll email them right now and see what they have to say. Thanks!
    04-29-09 09:36 AM
    Here's the reply I got to my email: Help? Anyone?

"I have several customer that use their blackberry phones to access it and they haven't had problems. You may want to check and see if you have a pop up blocker that would cause the login page not to come up, or there might be a certain setting on your phone you need to change. I'm sorry I'm not much more help, but I do know other people can use theirs. Please send me another message if you continue to have problems.
    -------- END OF FI MESSAGE --------

<< previous message: #
    << from: JESSICA
    << to: The Park Avenue Bank
    << date: 04/29/2009 10:44 AM Eastern Time
    << subject: Mobile Banking
    Hi! I have an account with PAB and I recently got a BlackBerry SmartPhone. My question is, does PAB offer mobile banking? I can navigate to the PAB homepage from my phone, but I can't access the Login page. I was wondering if you could offer any tips/advice or if the option had been disabled for some reason. I'm already enrolled in online banking if that makes any difference. Thanks!!"
    04-29-09 11:03 AM
    Nice try Wricks! Check to see if your bank offers a mobile option. Using access designed for a mobile phone will give you full access to most of their site.
    04-29-09 11:07 AM
    They don't offer a mobile option per se, but they do have BB users who successfully log into their accounts with their device. I'd like to just be able to check my account balance from the BB, nothing major, but I can't get to the page where I enter my log in information. Any advice?
    04-29-09 11:09 AM
    Make sure your BlackBerry Browser is configured properly:

Broswer
    Menu
    Options
    Browser Configuration

Check all boxes
    Show Images: On WML & HTML
    Emulation Mode: BlackBerry.

Clear cache, exit, then try again.

If that still does not work, you can download the Oprea Mini Browser. This browser is handles full sites better than the BlackBerry Browser.

Opera Mini OTA Download: www.operamini.com from your device.
    04-29-09 11:19 AM
    Oh, you're good. Real good. Thank you SO much! The problem was my configurations! There's a popup when you first try to log in that was stopping me! Thanks again, y'all are the BEST!
    04-29-09 11:27 AM
    Glad you got it working!
    04-29-09 11:27 AM
    Good deal!
    04-29-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD