I have the BB 8310 and a TomTom One. I'm having trouble getting the wireless data connection to go through. The device recognizes my phone through bluetooth, but when I try to actually set up the wireless connection, I cannot get it to work. Any ideas?
    10-16-08 12:51 AM
    i've got the tomtom 910 and i have the same issue. i can get the bluetooth, but nothing else. some searching around the net and i found out that it just isnt an option apparantly for the 8310.
    10-16-08 06:54 PM
    I have a 920, and it's not compatible for data. According to the TomTom site, the curve is compatible for voice only, no data. I did see a posting somewhere on another forum while researching the new 8.10 maps about a workaround, but it involves changing a lot of your service provider settings, so I didn't want to screw with it. I kinda need the data service on my berry to work you know
    10-16-08 08:03 PM
    I have a 920, and it's not compatible for data. According to the TomTom site, the curve is compatible for voice only, no data. I did see a posting somewhere on another forum while researching the new 8.10 maps about a workaround, but it involves changing a lot of your service provider settings, so I didn't want to screw with it. I kinda need the data service on my berry to work you know
    this is so true! i also found something about the tcp settings i beleive, but i just was afraid of messing things up too bad.
    10-17-08 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD