So if I want to do this I know I need to use the spray paint specifically for plastic...Any certain brand that anyone can recommend? And do I need to sand it all before I paint? What grain paper did you use? I don't want to use something to rough-Did you sand the color off or just rough it up? Thanks so much for any help you can give me
    10-21-08 12:24 PM
    I beleieve there is already a thread with directions if you wanna check it out. Also I think there is a youtube video also. I would suggest being careful don't wanna mess your housing up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 12:39 PM
    I beleieve there is already a thread with directions if you wanna check it out. Also I think there is a youtube video also. I would suggest being careful don't wanna mess your housing up

I could not find the video for painting a housing...If you find it, please let me know! I'm off to look for the thread with painting directions now...
    10-21-08 12:42 PM
    I think the video maybe posted on the thread

10-21-08 12:48 PM
    Start with your battery door, so if it goes badly you can pick up a new door for a few bucks instead of a whole new housing
    10-21-08 02:06 PM
    Good idea!!

10-21-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD