lol okay so i painted my send and end buttons black.... take a look and tell me what you think

10-06-08 08:40 PM
    Did you paint the trackball too?
    10-06-08 08:42 PM
    Did you paint the trackball too?
    i sure did =] i have a solid black trackball. i am in the process of murdering out my blackberry
    10-06-08 08:43 PM
    Haha nice. Did you just magic marker that sucker up?
    10-06-08 08:44 PM
    haha no i nail polished that sucker up =] as well as for the trackball
    10-06-08 08:45 PM
    haha no i nail polished that sucker up =] as well as for the trackball
    It didn't leave any weird residue? I'd be scared the trackball would roll funny after that.
    10-06-08 08:46 PM
    nope no residue at all. i used some nail polish remover to smoothe it out and it worked perfect. its a solid matte black
    10-06-08 08:48 PM
    nope no residue at all. i used some nail polish remover to smoothe it out and it worked perfect. its a solid matte black
    That's cool, glad it worked out. I have to pick up my screwdrivers from the Post Office so I can take mine apart and clean it. I have to almost break my BB in half sometimes to get the trackball to click.
    10-06-08 08:50 PM
    i sure did =] i have a solid black trackball. i am in the process of murdering out my blackberry
    Where did you get a black trackball? Changing trackballs is really easy, I've done it a couple of times.
    10-06-08 08:52 PM
    That's cool, glad it worked out. I have to pick up my screwdrivers from the Post Office so I can take mine apart and clean it. I have to almost break my BB in half sometimes to get the trackball to click.
    wow that sucks... how long have you had it???

i just picked up some screw drivers from sears the other night and took apart my blackberry so that i would know how to take it apart when i get my black housing in the mail =]
    10-06-08 08:52 PM
    Where did you get a black trackball? Changing trackballs is really easy, I've done it a couple of times.
    i painted my trackball myself. i had the regular clear/white trackball and painted it with nail polish
    10-06-08 08:54 PM
    wow that sucks... how long have you had it???

i just picked up some screw drivers from sears the other night and took apart my blackberry so that i would know how to take it apart when i get my black housing in the mail =]
    I've had my 8320 for maybe 6-7 months now. It's been through a lot, I use it all the time. It's also had some water, beer, and a Captain and Coke spilled in it. Hehe.
    10-06-08 08:56 PM
    I've had my 8320 for maybe 6-7 months now. It's been through a lot, I use it all the time. It's also had some water, beer, and a Captain and Coke spilled in it. Hehe.
    hahahaahahahahha that sucks! well at least we know your berry has a little captain in him LOL!
    10-06-08 08:58 PM
    hahahaahahahahha that sucks! well at least we know your berry has a little captain in him LOL!
    LOL yeah, that is very true.
    10-06-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD