Wondering if anybody can help a noob. I have successfully set up to access my work email through IMAP. Emails are working great, but....when I am in the office and reply or forward an email on my PC, a second copy of the original email is sent to my BB. Any ideas?

Thank you for any assistance.
    06-19-09 07:35 AM
    Many threads on this, would recommend a search. It is particularly prevalent with GMail.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/ is one thread that may help.

Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 07:43 AM
    jbeachy, thank you for such a quick response. My problem isn't that I am receiving a copy of what I sent, I am receiving a second copy of the original email, so the from address is the same as the original from.

Looking at it further, it doesn't appear to be a BB problem as I only receive the duplicates when I reply from my PC. If I reply from by BB, this doesn't happen. It appears to be a problem with the way IMAP is grabbing from our OWA server.
    06-19-09 08:43 AM
    Sorry, I read your problem too quickly. The link I posted indeed would not solve your problem, as it addresses dupes when sent from BlackBerry through BIS. I don't think I can answer your *real* question, sorry :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 08:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD