Everytime I try to sync it to my BB 8330, it tries to delete the contacts from the PC and replace them with the contacts already on the BB! I want to add the contacts on my PC to the BB! I don't want to delete any of them!
    05-13-08 12:40 PM
    when you sycnh, there should be a box popping up telling you that changes will be made. if i remember correctly (sorry, my last synch only did calendar events) you have the option of allowing or denying this action. just deny the action and you should be good to go. also, after re-reading your post, i'm thinking that the sync will add any contacts from either the bb or outlook that the other doesnt already have. it should not replace the entire catalog of contacts from either one. so if you've got contacts on your phone that your computer dont have it will only add those. vice versa.
    Last edited by Cobra302; 05-13-08 at 01:44 PM.
    05-13-08 01:35 PM
    So - I tried rejecting the synch as instructed, and it doesn't put anything on the phone. Same as cancelling the action.

Next - I backed up the contacts in Outlook - just in case.

Then I tried to accept the Synch hoping it wouldnt really delete the Outlook files - it did!

So - I still need help from ANYBODY!
    05-13-08 02:04 PM
    so it deleted the outlook files and replaced them with the bb contacts? wierd. i guess you could also try storing the contacts from your phone on your sim card, then the ones from your pc to the phones memory. i'm not sure on that one though.
    05-13-08 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD