Hello,

Newbie to the site, but not the blackberry. I bought my blackberry curve 8300 refurbished for 30.00 a little over a year ago and have fallen in love with it and all other blackberry models. [I've vowed to never get any other type of phone in my life.]

Anyways, I've posted this thread because I need some help. For some reason, when I attempt to go to my SMS outbox I get an error message reading--- Uncaught exception: DSSMA: invalid state (5): 185

I tried restarting the phone and that did help, I was able to get to my SMS outbox but then it wouldn't delete any messages. I cancelled out of the outbox then and when I tried to get back later, I got the error message again. I can get into it on and off, but am unable to successfully delete any outbox messages.

And another quick question while I'm at it, how do you know when your SMS outbox/inbox is full? I've had this phone for over a year but haven't deleted many messages...maybe this is part of my problem...?[I'm a text addict, sorry! ]

Any help with these issues would be appreciated. Thank you!!
    Last edited by Bberry_girl; 01-30-09 at 07:23 PM.
    01-30-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD