Who uses the Otter Box?? I have one for my ipod player and I take it to the gym when I work out use the sauna and shower. I was wondering on the ease of use of the track ball???? I have a 25% off coupon and thought if it protected my beautiful BB like my ipod maybe I'd give it a try...
    07-14-08 11:35 PM
    I have the Otterbox for my Curve. I love it. It comes with a clear plastic shield that covers the screen and keypad, leaving the trackball open. It doesn't change the use of the trackball at all. Highly recommended!
    07-15-08 03:10 AM
    I ordered one yesterday so hopefully all these good reviews im reading about it are true. ~30$ doesn't seem like you can beat it if you need it.
    07-15-08 03:19 AM
    Thanks, ordering it today.
    07-15-08 09:22 AM
    its great... Just remember
    Alt right shift del
    So you don't have to take it off to do the batt pull

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 10:09 AM
    ~30$ doesn't seem like you can beat it if you need it.
    Where did you order for $30?

Regards, Paul.
    up here in Haliburton, ON
    07-15-08 10:16 AM
    its great... Just remember
    Alt right shift del
    So you don't have to take it off to do the batt pull

Newbie here. Do you press these three buttons at the same time? If you do, does it reboot the Blackberry? Do you have to hit the power button on again? I have done one battery pull already when I tried to send a pic and the Blackberry froze. After I did the battery pull and reinstall, I got a white screen with hour glass for about 1 or 2 minutes then the Verizon logo came up and everything went back to normal. Is this normal? Thanks!
    07-15-08 10:40 AM
    I ordered one for DH yesterday on Amazon for $31.99. I had a $10 gift cert and shipping was free, so, great deal. As of this morning, I was tracking it via UPS. I'm hoping it arrives on Friday like they say it will.
    07-15-08 10:52 AM
    Yes push at the same time. As for the white screen as far as I know it is normal

07-15-08 11:16 AM
    Who uses the Otter Box?? I have one for my ipod player and I take it to the gym when I work out use the sauna and shower. I was wondering on the ease of use of the track ball???? I have a 25% off coupon and thought if it protected my beautiful BB like my ipod maybe I'd give it a try...
    I want the 2600 battery/ with cover, hard rubberized skin, and holster combo from Seidio.
    07-15-08 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD