Is there a way to go back to the default Blackberry HTML browser after downloading v4.5? It only gives me the option for T-Zones, HotSpot or WiFi....I dont want to use ANY of those...help
    10-07-08 07:31 PM
    options > advanced options > Host Routing Table > menu key > Register Now. This will resend the service books to your phone. unless, of course, you didn't delete the vendor.xml file.... then you get to spend lots of extra time on the phone with T-Mo....
    10-08-08 07:33 AM
    Is there a way to go back to the default Blackberry HTML browser after downloading v4.5? It only gives me the option for T-Zones, HotSpot or WiFi....I dont want to use ANY of those...help
    You should have 3 browser options, Internet, Hotspot and T-Zones. OS 4.5 changed the name of Blackberry Browser to Internet, and Wifi to Hotspot. Other than that, it should be the same.

BTW, you can't do the upgrade without deleting Vendor.xml, so I think you're past that point.
    10-08-08 07:52 AM
    You should have 3 browser options, Internet, Hotspot and T-Zones. OS 4.5 changed the name of Blackberry Browser to Internet, and Wifi to Hotspot. Other than that, it should be the same.

BTW, you can't do the upgrade without deleting Vendor.xml, so I think you're past that point.
    If that is the case, how come my 8320 w/4.5 (TMO's official release) has those three plus the BlackBerry Browser?

I just provisioned my wife's new 8320 and she only has the three you mentioned. Seems strange.

Thanks!
    11-10-08 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD