Does anyone else now experience a severe lag when trying to select an option from any of the menus in the camera program? After I take a picture, any of the menus are super slow. I roll the trackball and it refreshes every 2 seconds or so.

Didn't experience this until upgrading to the official Verizon 4.5. Ran many betas before without any issues.

Anyone else experience this?

Rob
    12-05-08 10:59 AM
    No one else has this problem after upgrading to 4.5? I've tried several versions of 4.5 with no luck.
    12-07-08 12:48 PM
    Yeah I do- it takes forever to load a picture message or embed the pic in an email if I choose to send it from inside the camera after taking it. I only had my berry using 4.3 for a couple weeks so I don't remember whether the lag was present then or not.... But it def is with 4.5...77, non-vzw version. Somewhere someone posted it was fixed with .89 but I haven't verified that yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 01:44 PM
    I just installed .89 on Friday and it is just as bad as the official 4.5 released by Verizon.
    12-07-08 08:12 PM
    I've always had this issue w my curve. I'm on Sprint myself. In both 4.3 and 4.5

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 03:25 PM
    I have found this to be more related to the mb allotted to device mem for pics, rather than memory card. If you keep the pics off the device memory, it will function faster.
    04-27-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD