Running smooth for me. Just have two bugs.

1. Can't edit in profile at all times.
    2. No voice mail icon after leaving voice mail message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 09:00 AM
    So everything is basically the same as .44?? I am considering upgrading to .46 but if there's no point or change then I may not. Any input??

07-02-08 10:28 AM
    Hi Michelle,

I am running .46 on an AT&T 8310 also. Mypoynt is working for me. You may want to try reinstalling it.
    I couldn't reinstall because I couldn't download OTA. When I got to the site, I got an error because it did not recognize my (new) OS. I sent them an email. They must've fixed the issue because this morning, I was finally able to download and reinstall Poynt. All is well again in my little BB corner of the world!
    07-02-08 11:34 AM
    So everything is basically the same as .44?? I am considering upgrading to .46 but if there's no point or change then I may not. Any input??

I really haven't noticed much difference over .44. My MWI is still stuck on and high bitrate vids don't play. Everything else is great!
    07-02-08 12:09 PM
    So will this eventually come out from the national carriers as a non-beta?? if so I can wait, I'm not too savvy with my BB yet.
    07-02-08 12:28 PM
    has anyone noticed that when you pull the battery all the icons back to default...

i have the today plus theme goin and am pretty OCD about the layout of my icons, on the screen and in the menu. once all is said and done i only have 3 rows (if that) of icons in the menu. but after pullin the battery, they all appear and go back to where they were... maybe its a theme thing cuz it doesnt happen on my pearl with .42 and the L theme... errr
    07-02-08 02:18 PM
    So will this eventually come out from the national carriers as a non-beta?? if so I can wait, I'm not too savvy with my BB yet.
    I think you are wise to wait........I cannot fathom why people feel compelled to run BETA apps (unless they are actual BETA testers) on their devices.....what is the thrill in debugging and/or molesting an already splendid device? Makes zero sense.........sorta like buying a brand new car and then chipping it to void the warranty.........I would believe that the carriers would consider the warranty on the devices VOID with any beta app on it....
    07-02-08 02:27 PM
    has anyone noticed that when you pull the battery all the icons back to default...
    Yep, thats the first thing I noticed when I did a re-boot/batt. pull after re-arranging/hide/delete my icons.
    07-02-08 02:30 PM
    My icons hold there positions after battery pull. Using the bb dimension today theme. I always had that problem with previous betas but not this one.
    07-02-08 02:33 PM
    Yep...
    what theme are you running?
    07-02-08 02:38 PM
    My only issue is the decrease in the volume level. I have used all version of the 4.5 OS's that are out there. Anyone notice this?

You're correct. At least for me, the ringtone level is quite lower than it used to be.

There must be a way to change the limiter...
    07-02-08 03:36 PM
    You're correct. At least for me, the ringtone level is quite lower than it used to be.

There must be a way to change the limiter...
    there is not a way for the end-user, to my knowledge anyways, to change the ringtone level. its currently just an issue w/ the 4.5 betas.
    07-02-08 03:37 PM
    what theme are you running?
    BB Dimension Today Plus
    07-02-08 04:07 PM
    Hey I have installed 4.5.0.46 and I have a question for you guys, how much memory do you have left after this update?
    07-02-08 04:38 PM
    before loading anything onto the device i had about 31-32 (after optimizing).... down to about 23-24 w/ all my apps.
    07-02-08 04:40 PM
    no prob! go to Tmo's BIS site (you'll have to google it), login, and you should see an option somewhere in there (i'm an AT&T cust) to "Resend Service Books".
    thanks a lot my HTML started working that nite

cool does anybody know how to upload vidoes from blackberry curve to youtube ... thanks a million ....
    07-02-08 09:09 PM
    after getting rid of Quincy / LinkTrack / BatteryLog haven't had any problems with random resets, it's actually pretty stable now...
    07-06-08 06:15 PM
    there is not a way for the end-user, to my knowledge anyways, to change the ringtone level. its currently just an issue w/ the 4.5 betas.
    this makes my heart sad
    07-06-08 06:49 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD