Hi,
    I have an 8310 and installed the new OS 4.5.0.37. Anyways, i was wondering how i could return to the original OS 4.2.2.170 that i had. Due to various issues that were occuring because of it. An example being Telenav stopped functioning etc. etc.

Any tips, or things that i must do or know to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated. I know you are not suppose to make links to these OS's but one to the offical site i dont beleive would be an issue. If it is i apologize, and if you could PM me with that link that would be great. Thank in advance for your responses.
    ~Rocky
    05-28-08 09:26 PM
    Go to your control panel. The "Add/Remove Programs" and delete the .37 file.

At this point, sync your BB to the DM and select the second option. You must have the 4.2 installed btw.

Btw, I had the same issue. You need to install Docs2Go to get a lot of 3rd party apps to work. I currently use .37 with Telenav on my 8320.
    05-28-08 09:31 PM
    Use control panel to uninstall 4.5
    Then download this and install it . No it,s not .170 but is is the last officially released version.
    When you connect to DM it will downgrade you.

By the way your profile says you are with AT&T, but your phone is a T-Mobile device
    05-28-08 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD