I attempted to try to use my "personal organizer" to track tasks and todos and sync from Outlook. I can not find any kind of task manager on my BB anywhere. I'd swear I used it before. I do sync with Outlook 2007 as far as calander and addresses. Works great. I have an icon for calender and one for address book. I carefully checked every icon on my BB and there is nothing resembling a task manager. what am I doing wrong here?
    Thanks
    08-26-09 09:28 AM
    As far as I'm aware there is no true task manager in the stock BB applications. There is a great one called ToDoMatrix, a 3rd party app. I don't remember how much it costs though.
    08-26-09 10:40 AM
    this is what has me confused.
    Organizer

Your BlackBerry� smartphone includes a personal organizer that provides you with the tools you need to stay on-time, in touch and on track.
    Calendar

Use the calendar to manage, modify and update your schedule while you’re on the go.
    Address Book

Access all your contact information from wherever you are with the included address book.
    Task List

Stay on top of what you’ve finished and what needs to be done on your to-do list.
    Calculator

Execute simple mathematical operations and conversions while on the move.
    MemoPad

Compose, edit and delete short reminders, notes and memos

I seem to remember having this stuff some time ago. I did do an O/S upgrade since then.
    08-26-09 11:55 AM
    I have all those items on my BB Curve but they are all separate apps. You have to pull up each one individually to access the items that you want. I don't believe they are linked to each other.

I know I have to look around for mine now as I have created folders to clean up my home screen. Maybe you have done the same thing?!? I do know that the Address book can be accessed via the "Switch Application" in the Menu.

But the other apps are all separate.
    08-26-09 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD