Ok I've had my curve for about 3 months and I have little to no complaints about it. However I still have not gotten used to how the pics are organized. I tried an app that would show thumbnails of the pics but you had to do everything from the computer(can't think of the name). I just want to be able to find a certain pic when I need it. Does anyone know of a good app? What are you using? Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 12:02 PM
    It's built in. When you're in your pictures folder, hit your blackberry/applications button, and then select 'view thumbnails'.

Hope this helps!
    06-08-09 12:30 PM
    Thanks, I tried that and it takes forever to load the pic. The hour glass goes for a long time. Any other suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 02:31 PM
    You can also make folders to keep your pics organized. For example, I have a folder called Wallpaper to keep my wallpaper images separate from my other pics.

You can make as many folders as you want/need. The folders will show up on your BB when you go to Media > Pictures.
    06-08-09 02:50 PM
    Thats pretty neat..been wondering about this too...Thanks for the tip...learned something new today.

JC
    06-08-09 08:48 PM
    Also, you didn't mention if you have a microSD card for your photo storage. If you do not, I suggest you get one. They are inexpensive and they obviously allow for a tremendous amount of available storage for your 'media'... Now, if you do not have a microSD card then your photos are being stored in your device's internal memory which is going to do two things: 1) Severely limit the available amount of memory you have for installing additional applications and 2) You will get that annoying hourglass spinning a lot more because you've occupied a lot of the memory and the device is bogged down.

With a microSD card you can also attach the device to your computer via the USB cable and then access the cards contents in Windows Explorer like you would any other HD or Removable Storage Device. This makes moving media around much, much faster and easier to deal with...

ALB
    06-08-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD