I ordered some parts today from cnn.cn and I had originally paid for standard shipping (7-14 days). Now after reading many posts on here, I don't think I can wait that long, haha.. I was wondering if anyone who has had experience with this particular store could tell me if it would be possible to request another shipping method. I e-mailed the owner, and attempted the live chat, and so far I'm having no luck.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    04-07-09 11:50 PM
    nevermind, just got a response through my e-mail!
    04-07-09 11:53 PM
    nevermind, just got a response through my e-mail!
    Care to share that response so that the whole community can benefit from
    what you found out?
    04-07-09 11:54 PM
    They ship very quickly. It may be too late but hopefully Steve will reply. Many times his emails get caught up in filters. Thats been known before. The standard shipping generally will take the full 2 weeks coming from Hong Kong.
    04-07-09 11:54 PM
    Sorry, lol.. It is possible. I was able to send the payment difference through paypal.. and once that's complete they are going to change my shipping request, which makes me feel a lot better.
    04-07-09 11:59 PM
    Sorry, lol.. It is possible. I was able to send the payment difference through paypal.. and once that's complete they are going to change my shipping request, which makes me feel a lot better.
    Glad they got back to you. Steve Chan is real good about that.
    04-08-09 12:01 AM
    They ship very quickly. It may be too late but hopefully Steve will reply. Many times his emails get caught up in filters. Thats been known before. The standard shipping generally will take the full 2 weeks coming from Hong Kong.
    That's what I've learned after reading a lot on this forum. I'm used to buying things on e-bay, mainly from the US and that usually takes less than a week, so once I realized how long standard shipping would take from China, I wanted to upgrade asap.

But yes, he did reply, and he actually replied very quickly.
    04-08-09 12:02 AM
    Very cool. That is good to know. Thanks for the legwork.
    04-08-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD