Alright, the deed is done as I realized I rather have WiFi as the GPS is of no use to be. It seems as though I am still using "cellular triangulation" (whatever it's called) even with my GPS receiver ("within 1700 meters) and I'm outside with a clear path to the sky. It's as good as when I was using my iPhone and google maps.

Can I get AIM working?

Other questions:

Anyone have any issues using the 8320 on AT&Ts network?

Also what's the best unlocking method?

Do I have to purchase the unlock code?

How good is WiFi?

Anyone keep the MyFaves theme and able to have MyFaves? I don't mean being able to get unlimited calling to 5 people, but am I able to store the ones I call the most in those slots?
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 04-17-08 at 09:10 AM. Reason: typo
    04-16-08 11:57 PM
    I can try to answer one of your questions.

Anyone keep the MyFaves theme and able to have MyFaves? I don't mean being able to get unlimited calling to 5 people, but am I able to store the ones I call the most in those slots?
    No. I used to have MyFaves then switched to a promotional plan. Once the plan took effect the MyFaves icon and 5 slots disappeared.
    04-17-08 08:31 AM
    I'm pretty sure you can get AIM working.
    04-17-08 08:34 AM
    1. AIM will work, if you must have it.
    > Go To http://www.blackberry.com/instantmessaging" (without the quotation marks)

2. Will work just fine.

3. Unlock for free from your carrier or purchase cheaply at HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, Canada’s Cellular Repair Center �

4. WiFi works good, if that is your question :?

5. MyFavs works, yes. You just have to follow the instructions on editing your blackberry.alx file to allow that cod file to load. I don't know why you want this on the ATT carrier, since you do have 26 one push speed dials on your keyboard anyway.
    04-17-08 08:53 AM
    Camera / Wifi / GPS.......

what we need here is the 8340 with all three!!!!!!
    04-17-08 02:24 PM
    Any idea when the 8340 will be available? Which carrier? I must know now!!! LOL
    04-17-08 02:27 PM
    It's here, charging. I hate being at work :-(

I want to start setting this bad boy up...
    04-17-08 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD