I had orb set up and it was streaming internet radio and my music with no problems and then while i was at work i heard it chopping up and then it cut out. Every time i tried an internet radio station the media player just sat there and i had to restart the browser. I came home and found that the ports were being blocked by my firewall so i unblocked them and then it would load and say unsupported format. I tried to fix it by upgrading the OS to 4.5.0.89. Did not help and in fact i kind of feel like the new OS is a tad bit slower, i see more of the busy symbol now then before and it seems to take a longer time to load up after a hard reset. But that is not the purpose of this thread, its more to figure out why orb randomly stopped working. Also vuclip was working and then suddenly it stopped working the same time. I did not change anything because i don't really know how and i have only had the phone for 4days. Thanks for the help.
    11-20-08 01:06 AM
    bump. help por favor
    11-21-08 03:58 PM
    bump. help por favor
    I tried to orb thing and I get the unsupported media type mess. I cant play songs from my computer or the sat radio. I can however get pictures. Id like to know what Im doing wrong
    01-09-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD