Only shows third party applications, like AIM, Facebook, Google Talk, OperaMini, Viigo.

My core/preinstalled apps, like MemoPad or Brickbreaker are not shown, but work fine.

I wanted to delete some of the apps I'm not using and I've tried everything I can think of to see them........any suggestions?
    11-27-08 11:39 PM
    Have you tried using the desktop manager

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 11:53 PM
    Have you tried using the desktop manager

You mean to delete the applications?

No. I could do that, I just can't understand where my application list went to in the first place.
    11-28-08 12:31 AM
    i'm pretty sure you have to use desktop manager to remove the apps which are part of the OS like brick breaker.
    good luck
    11-28-08 06:07 AM
    Perhaps this feature is OS version dependent ?
    All of my apps show up :

The option to Delete is available as well:

I'm on .102 I have removed apps from this screen, it prompts me for restart to complete removal when finished. I select yes and it's gone.
    11-28-08 06:54 AM
    That's exactly what I'm talking about. My wife and I both have 8330's. Sprint. 4.3 OS. (Sprint hasn't released 4.5 yet)

Hers shows applications the same way you showed.

Mine used to.

I had tried several times to upload 4.5, but it didn't work, due to the aforementioned.

Where did my apps list go? The apps are still there and still work, they just are not in that list.

Alright CrackBerry Pro's........WTF?
    11-28-08 10:18 AM
    You need to have a copy of the OS installed on your PC. - find the sprint 4.3 if thats what you have.
    11-28-08 10:20 AM
    You need to have a copy of the OS installed on your PC. - find the sprint 4.3 if thats what you have.

Okay, so then what? I follow you in putting 4.3 on the computer, but how did I lose the apps in the list only in the first place? And what will installing 4.3 on my computer do? Where do I go from there?

Sorry to ask such dipsh*t questions.....but I am dumbfounded.
    11-28-08 05:20 PM
    Not a dipchit question...I would have the same question if mine disappeared. That is weird...sorry I don't have an answer, but I'm curious if anyone else knows why they're not showing.
    11-28-08 10:57 PM
    My 8320 did this when DM/app loader froze halfway thru an update. All apps worked none showed up in the application list. Didn't find a fix did a OS upgrade and afterthat they were back on the list...

11-29-08 01:48 AM
    Seleven, you did nothing and your app list disappeared? Or your apps aren't there? Never the less, it does sound as if you need to re install your OS, either the same 4.3 or an upgrade. I would recommend installing the upgrade.

11-29-08 02:57 AM
    Go to the stickies, download, save and install an OS to your PC, delete the vendor file, initiate the OS upgrade. Follow the steps in the upgrade guides:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/

11-29-08 03:07 AM
    This is the easiest method to upgrade,

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os

Last edited by exelant; 11-29-08 at 03:13 AM.
    11-29-08 03:09 AM
    Thanks, exelant.

To be clear, the applications and icons still run, still work, still have everything saved in them that should be there.

It is just that simply the programs do not populate the list as they should.

I'd like to figure out how to take a screenshot as the previous poster did, to show you what happened.

And frankly, I DID attempt the upgrade. Did it about 5 times, following the instructions, and it would not work. Deleted the vendor file, nothing. It kept showing that I had the current OS, 4.3. Kept deleting Desktop Manager, and re-installing and kept re-downloading the Application Loader.

I can only ASSUME, that the apploader was still LOOKING for the updated version, but since Sprint has yet to release 4.5, it kept telling me that it was up to date.

I'll wait and see what happens when Sprint does decide to upgrade and get it then. I just thought it quite strange and hoped someone would tell me how/why it happened.

It just took my thick skull about a hundred tries to realize it wasn't working and why. Then I noticed that the apps were no longer listed.
    11-29-08 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD