So I just DL'd the new facebook 1.5, extremely excited for this picture feature, since I didn't have any pictures for my contacts. Now that I got everything synced up, I'm not sure if I like it too much because I miss how incredibly large the text on my caller ID was.

After getting the pictures, the text got shrunk so much to accomodate the pics that I have to make sure I really look before I pick up the phone. How do you all feel about pictures for contacts on the curve? (I have the 8310 if that helps)
    04-24-09 10:26 PM
    I like the option of having the pics on contacts. I have the 8330 and when I first saw that option I loved it. Now everyone else always doesn't because I'm going around at times saying "I need a new contact pic" while trying to take their mug.
    04-24-09 10:28 PM
    I'm just not entirely sold. I really liked the large caller ID.

Is there anyway I can remove the picture feature from all my contacts? Right now it's looking like I have to do it one at a time but considering facebook downloaded nearly 250 pictures for each of my contacts, that would be EXTREMELY tedious to go through them one-by-one.

Where does the phone save these pictures? They have to be in a file somewhere that I can just wipe. I do have a media card.
    04-24-09 10:38 PM
    I totally get your reasoning. To be honest, it is annoying. It should be one extreme or the other, either big text, or large photo. Both allow you to tell who's calling very easily. The current system doesn't exactly work.
    04-24-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD