had some themes and appz i want to add to my phone but when i put the files in my phone it says unable to display, where do i save these files and how do i install them to my phone, i tried puttin opera mini on my phone as well but says the same thing.... i put the files in my media card on my phone and does nothing ,,,plzz anything will help thanks!!!
    04-27-09 03:56 PM
    bump ...anyone
    04-27-09 05:38 PM
    What is your 0S number. options> about.

something like 4.2 or 4.5
    04-27-09 05:40 PM
    4.5 ..........
    04-27-09 05:42 PM
    When you got to http://mini.opera.com and click down and install it what happens?
    04-27-09 05:47 PM
    it just opens my winrar and i extract the files to my media card on my blackberry, then i locate the files in my bb and i click on em and it says "unable to display file" same thing goes with the themes im trying to put on there.... they are .alx files and .cod files....
    04-27-09 05:52 PM
    it just opens my winrar and i extract the files to my media card on my blackberry, then i locate the files in my bb and i click on em and it says "unable to display file" same thing goes with the themes im trying to put on there.... they are .alx files and .cod files....
    oh...

You have to use Desktop manager to install apps with computer. Try pointing your phone to the above sight.

Some themes only work with some phones. So they are harder to help you with.

Try installing desktop manager or point you phone browser to the website.
    04-27-09 06:15 PM
    oh...

You have to use Desktop manager to install apps with computer. Try pointing your phone to the above sight.

Some themes only work with some phones. So they are harder to help you with.

Try installing desktop manager or point you phone browser to the website.
    i think i lost my cd, is there a site where i can get it for free...and i dont have internet acces on my phone...
    04-27-09 06:21 PM
    04-27-09 06:28 PM
    ty but i found my cd....
    04-27-09 06:30 PM
    I don't think you can save Operamini to your memory card... It's like most 3rd party apps, they need to be on the device itself to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD