I'm not running opera mini @ least I don't think I am so if I'm not what am I using??? & should I get the opera? When I do how do I delete the old 1? I feel so stupid bout all of this!!! Please help!!! It will b greatly appreciated!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 07:17 PM
    mini.opera.com from your phone and download it.
    03-21-09 07:26 PM
    You are using the default BB browser, and even if you download the Opera browser to your BB, you can't/shouldn't delete the BB browser.

Furthermore, you can't change the default browser your BB uses to a 3rd party browser like Opera.

If you have OS 4.5 the BB browser is good, IMO better than Opera Mini.
    03-21-09 07:30 PM
    You are using the default BB browser, and even if you download the Opera browser to your BB, you can't/shouldn't delete the BB browser.

Furthermore, you can't change the default browser your BB uses to a 3rd party browser like Opera.

If you have OS 4.5 the BB browser is good, IMO better than Opera Mini.
    Thank u very much 4 that detailed answer I will just stick w the � then cause I got the 4.5 again thanks

03-21-09 07:33 PM
    Yea I mainly use my BB browser for everything too. Opera mini does allow me to go to a few pages that the default browser wont so that why I keep opera around. You should be fine with your default browser.
    03-21-09 07:39 PM
    Yea I mainly use my BB browser for everything too. Opera mini does allow me to go to a few pages that the default browser wont so that why I keep opera around. You should be fine with your default browser.
    Sweet! Thank u!!!

03-21-09 07:40 PM
    Wow, guess I need to update from 4.3 huh? Didn't realize much changed with OS updates because I hate my current browser.
    03-21-09 07:42 PM
    Wow, guess I need to update from 4.3 huh? Didn't realize much changed with OS updates because I hate my current browser.
    Yeah, the browser is actually good in 4.5
    03-21-09 07:44 PM
    What are the changes in 4.5?
    03-21-09 07:46 PM
    Amanda, there are some keyboard shortcuts that will make using the BB browser easier:

Space key = page down
    Hold down Shift key + Space = page up
    Shift + t key = top of page
    Shift + b = bottom of page

Also, you can press the Menu key while in the browser and toggle between page and column view to make viewing easier on some sites.
    03-21-09 07:48 PM
    What are the changes in 4.5?
    Don't you have a Bold?
    03-21-09 07:48 PM
    Amanda, there are some keyboard shortcuts that will make using the BB browser easier:

Space key = page down
    Hold down Shift key + Space = page up
    Shift + t key = top of page
    Shift + b = bottom of page

Also, you can press the Menu key while in the browser and toggle between page and column view to make viewing easier on some sites.
    That is awesome! Thank u!!

03-21-09 07:49 PM
    That is awesome! Thank u!!

You're welcome... sure makes navigating on CB on wap much easier.
    03-21-09 07:56 PM
    You don't have to hold the shift + t, just press "t" or "b" and the page will go up or down

03-22-09 05:41 PM
    Even better!

03-22-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD