I downloaded 4.0 and it wouldn't work. It gave me a 'cannot connect' message. So I redownloaded and then realized I needed to reboot after downloading so I did. And no I'm getting an 'error' message

'error starting operette $2dhifi-1' not found'

???? I have the titanium curve. It should support the 4.0 opera mini, but should I go back to 3.0 opera mini?
    03-30-08 07:42 PM
    you need to go to options/advanced options/tcp settings and set your apn for wap.voicestream.com and leave the username and password blank welcome to cb !
    03-30-08 07:46 PM
    Also I know you guys can access CB from your Blackberry... what site do you go to? Thanks. I think it's wap.something.com? Right?
    03-30-08 07:49 PM
    in your phones browser go to wap.crackberry.com
    03-30-08 07:50 PM
    Okay I did the wap.voicestream.com thing and it didn't work. I'd like to start all over. How can I delete that file?
    03-30-08 07:51 PM
    go to options advanced options applications scroll to opera mini and then hit your menu button then delete you will be prompted to restart the handset but you might want to just try to do a battery pull before you start over leave the apn settings the same
    03-30-08 07:54 PM
    Hey I just baught a blackberry storm open device. I already activated it with Tmobile. The phone works great except I don't have a web browser. I already tried registering in advanced options -host routing tables. But the browser never appears. I think is due that Tmobile does not carry the storm. What I am trying to do is installing opera mini on my phone instead. The problem is that I dont find the software for the storm and if I download it for another blackberry when I try to open it this error appears

Error starting operette $2dhifi: Module 'operette$dhifi-2' not found.

I already tried changing the APN to wap.voicestream.com but nothing works.

I just need a browser for my phone If someone can help me I really appreciated it.

Cheers!
    12-21-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD