Hi Everyone,

Newbie here...I downloaded OperaMini on my curve successfully and all the links are in english except MySpace! When I click on MySpace link it goes to the website but everything is in german (or norwegian)

Is there a way to change this to english?

Thanks in advance.
    03-01-08 02:01 PM
    I think there's something wrong with myspace today. It has had this problem before and it is in norwegian. I actually got a pop up telling me I was being redirected to english but the buttons were in norwegian so I tried both and nothing happened anyways. But their mobile site is acting funky also so who knows, just wait it out perhaps......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-08 02:57 PM
    the same thing is going on with me.
    03-01-08 07:18 PM
    Happened to me as well...
    03-01-08 08:42 PM
    Why not just use m.myspace.com?

03-01-08 08:48 PM
    kan jeg f� en �l?

can I have a beer?
    03-01-08 08:48 PM
    I think there's something wrong with myspace today. It has had this problem before and it is in norwegian. I actually got a pop up telling me I was being redirected to english but the buttons were in norwegian so I tried both and nothing happened anyways. But their mobile site is acting funky also so who knows, just wait it out perhaps......

yep the same thing happened with me and i pressed the left button and it did redirect me but i want my myspace in english permanently....
    03-02-08 10:01 AM
    um... ya! hello?? I've been askin this question for 3 days now when I first downloaded that darn M.O. Its not Myspace b cuz the regular (US) version is accessible using the regular mobile browser.
    03-02-08 10:54 AM
    Sometimes that happens to me too... Maybe we are secretly being brainwashed to learn a new language. :P

Usually it's just the log on page though, and once I log on (cuz who can't figure that out, even in a foreign language) it's normal again.
    11-03-08 03:17 PM
    i just log in anyway and it takes me to the english myspace

11-03-08 04:27 PM
    It's the default link that Opera Mini uses. Just browse to MySpace and replace that with the bookmark that is there by default from Opera Mini.
    11-03-08 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD