Trust me when i say this you do have the disable option..... menu screen Scroll down to "security" then firewall and click on it At the top firewall enabled/disabled option should appear ( will show status: "enabled or disabled")
    mine says Status: (little picture of a lock) Enabled.
    Don't have the disable/enable option.
    02-21-09 02:03 AM
    Opera mini is weak. I download it and didn't like it. Ill stick with the bb browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 03:21 AM
    mine says Status: (little picture of a lock) Enabled.
    Don't have the disable/enable option.
    Well highlight the world Enabled and click on it. Then the world Disable should appear. Highlight that, click and Save. Usually when u try to escape from the menu than it gives u the option to Save. Try that.

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi
    02-21-09 02:12 PM
    Well highlight the world Enabled and click on it. Then the world Disable should appear. Highlight that, click and Save. Usually when u try to escape from the menu than it gives u the option to Save. Try that.

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi

nope, there's no option for "disable".
    02-21-09 09:18 PM
    nope, there's no option for "disable".
    i also experienced the same issue you described when trying to install opera mini. i disabled the firewall by going to Options > Security Options > Firewall. You have to select "Enabled" by pushing the trackball while it's highlighted. A window will open giving you the option to select "Disabled." After it displays "disabled," select it by pushing the trackball. Then push the blackberry button and "Save" the change. Install the mini opera app. After the app is installed, you can go back to Firewall under Options and select "Enable" again and save the change. Opera mini should work thereafter...
    03-28-09 01:46 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD