When o open the Opera Mini menu it flashes then disappears when I scroll over it, it will flash bit if I go really fast I ca read what it says. Any help on this problem would be great. I have removed and re installed the program 2 times now.
    01-18-09 02:24 PM
    I am looking forward to a solid response to this...I am having the same problem - I can't use MENU - it flashes and disappears immediately.
    01-18-09 02:58 PM
    Are you guys using a theme and have it active? If so that's probably why your menu flashes. You might have to choose a different theme, same thing happened to me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 03:08 PM
    I second that response. Using a theme that isn't compatible will make the menu flash up for a brief moment and vanish. I had this issue with the MyJavelin theme when I tried to use Bolt. Now I am using RealBold with no problems and it's Sweet!
    01-18-09 03:20 PM
    I third that...lol...

It has something to do with the transparent menus in some themes...

01-18-09 03:35 PM
    The curse of free Themes!
    01-18-09 03:43 PM
    Lol I 4th that its the theme! I had that too and now I have a new bold theme and its much better ;-)

01-18-09 04:33 PM
    From your experience, are there any dependable, FREE, Bold theme for the 8310/ATT that won't cause this problem?
    01-18-09 06:41 PM
    It must be theme related. Opera is all I use never the native browser and I have not had one problem with Opera.

01-18-09 06:43 PM
    It is themes that are transparent - bold like themes. I have had many regular themes that are fine.

01-18-09 06:45 PM
    There is definitely a fix for this. A while back I saw a post where a guy provided a theme with transparent menus and with it he also provided an ota install of a fix for Opera Mini. I don't personally use one of those themes, so I haven't really looked around for the fix. Sorry guys.

01-18-09 07:09 PM
    I don't have that problem with Opera because my 8350i DOESN'T HAVE THEMES!!! But I do have another problem...I downloaded opera mini and it comes up in Norwegian (or something like that over there). Does anyone know about this issue? There is no place to change settings to English that I have found. Thanks for any help.
    01-18-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD