I'm unable to receive email, use the web browser, BB Messenger, etc... *UNLESS* I am connected via Wifi / UMA. I have BIS service, and all of these have worked in the past over both EDGE and Wifi. Now, only Wifi seems to work. I don't think I'm made any configuration changes.

I seem to be missing the Web Client service book. Resending the service books, soft / hard resets, battery pulls... none of these fix the problem.

Help!
    05-09-08 02:08 PM
    Welcome to CB. Sounds as if your account may not be provisioned. I would suggest you call T-Mobile and inquire about it. Confirm with them that BIS has been provisioned to your account.
    05-09-08 02:14 PM
    Still messing around with it... it looks like I can *send* information (emails, BB Messenger) over EDGE... but I can't receive anything, unless I connect via UMA. So strange.
    05-09-08 02:20 PM
    I agree with sunkast. Seems like a provisioning issue more than anything else. I'd get on with a tech and get them to walk you through it.
    05-09-08 02:25 PM
    Welcome to the Crackberry family!

Go to Options --> Advanced Options --> Host Routing Table --> Menu Key --> Register Now

Hard Cycle Device (Battery Pull while the device is on)
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 05-09-08 at 02:29 PM.
    05-09-08 02:26 PM
    Just wanted to give everyone a follow-up; spent MUCH time on the phone with T-Mobile tech support; on their end, everything was provisioned correctly.

I ended up going to a T-Mo retail store; they gave me a new SIM card. After swapping out the SIM card, everything was back to normal. So, either I figured out a way to corrupt my SIM card, or I just had a bum SIM.

Thanks to all for your help! This site / forum is truly a great resource.
    05-11-08 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD