Ok this is strange..

I have watched online videos on my Blackberry curve before. . like youtube etc.. I have not done it in a while though..

Well now it dosnt work?

When Im on youtube i click on watch video.. the the blank screen comes up that says "start stream" and when I click on that it does NOTHING at all.. Like I didnt even click on the "start stream"..

I can watch the same videos on my friends curve and my GF's pearl.. and I USE to be able to do it on my curve..

Whats the problem?.. a setting somewhere?
    I have done restart after restart and everything I could think of???

Any ideas?
    08-18-10 10:47 PM
    Have you updated the OS since you last watched a video? You will want to make sure you are up-to-date on your phone for best use. (in most cases)

Welcome to the forums. =)
    08-18-10 11:14 PM
    I have updated my OS.. but I do not recall if it was before or after last time I watched a video...

But it says im running the most current OS version?!?
    08-19-10 03:22 PM
    I have the same problem...running .175 on Sprint 8330m...always used to be able to watch YT vids on the native browser, but now when I click Watch Video, its like clicking a dead link...and I'm not a fan of any of the YT apps out there, the sound quality sucks IMO, anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD