Sounds normal to me. I have live coverage of baseball running pretty much all day with CB and music getting some time as well. At the end of the day I'm usually at 65% or so...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-08 12:48 PM
    Yeah the battery is awesome I put it in standby pretty much all the time but I was at 50% battery when I went to sleep at 2 and now at 8 it is still the same 50% I reckon I will charge it up now since I am going to use it a lot today probably

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 10:12 AM
    The battery life on my 8310 is amazing. I use my phone, text, and email constantly. At the end of the day, usually about 11 p.m., I still have about 75% left. I had the Treo 750 before I got the curve and that battery only lasted 3 - 4 hours before it needed to be charged.
    07-13-08 12:59 PM
    The battery on my BB Curve 8310 was amazing when I 1st got about a month ago and now all of a sudden, its dying down so fast all the time! I haven't changed how much I use it and I do have a bunch of apps & games but don't know why its dying so fast lately??
    07-15-08 04:35 PM
    The battery on my BB Curve 8310 was amazing when I 1st got about a month ago and now all of a sudden, its dying down so fast all the time! I haven't changed how much I use it and I do have a bunch of apps & games but don't know why its dying so fast lately??
    I have the same phone....no battery issues......although I do NOT leave bluetooth on 24/7 and I have ZERO widgets (weatherbug and the like) running.......make sure you exit out of your apps correctly (use the menu) and keep an eye on the widgets............

Good Luck!!!
    07-15-08 04:56 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD