I have repeating events that I will use from the beginning to the end of the year. The weird part is after leaving the calendar in month view then it takes me back to the current month of February but if I'm in agenda view which is the one I like; it goes all the way back to Jan 1st 2008 and the old ones won't go away they just have "gray text"I have the erase after 15 days on and I tired different settings. Anyone know? I'm stumped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 09:03 AM
    I noticed the same thing too! It's wierd, so i don't use the Agenda view anymore for that reason. No matter how many times you select "today" on the schedule, it will take me back to the start of the current month. It always happens when I somewhere and trying to set up an appointment. Drives me nuts.
    02-22-08 06:21 PM
    Well I've been playing with and I thibk I found a solution. My reoccuring appts have the same start abd end day but repeat let's say tuesday every 2 weeks so what I did was once a month I can just edit the series and change the date to the eariest occurance of that month and what will happen is on agenda view will not show me jan 08 but feb 08 so then its maybe a few trackball rolls fown that's not too bad I guess.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-08 04:06 PM
    *bump*
    *bump*
    *bump*
    02-25-08 06:30 AM
    I am also having this issue, im not sure what is causing it but if there are any ideas on how to fix it please share...Thank you
    03-26-08 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD