I have been wondering but I haven't asked. Why is it that on the bottom of all the today or zen themes they have the "applications" when you could just hit the bb options button(left of the trackball)? Seems a little redundant to me. What do you think

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-08 08:48 AM
    True, but what difference does it really make?

On some other themes, it's the same, but you can change what applications you see listed, rather than having the last icon as the application button...

From your BlackBerry, go here: http://mobile.blackberry.com and go to the themes section. Get the new BB Dimensions Today Plus. It's brilliant!
    02-09-08 08:58 AM
    Its very brilliant.... too bad a "L" theme with the today plus would probably be a little cluttered lol
    02-09-08 09:05 AM
    can I get an L theme on my Pearl?
    02-09-08 09:37 AM
    Its very brilliant.... too bad a "L" theme with the today plus would probably be a little cluttered lol
    Oooo I like that Idea!!!! Have the today theme, then scroll right and instead of just 5 icons you get the L theme! Nice!!

Click
    02-09-08 09:42 AM
    the L theme used to be called today plus, but the new version has the icons on the right instead of the bottom...same difference
    02-11-08 03:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD