Ok I have the curve 8330 on sprint. I have a few aplactions i would like to delete. Sprint software store, Google talk, pocket express and a weather app thati think is Acu Weather. I have already went to the advanced options under appllications and i cant find this apps under the appllications. I dont need these thing and i want them out any help would be great.
    07-06-09 08:52 PM
    Check if they are in the service books. If they are then you can still delete them, but they will pop back up as soon as you do a battery pull or service books are resent. There is an app that can help you, but it's name slipped my mind. I'll try to see if I can find it. If not, I'm sure others will mention it.
    07-06-09 08:54 PM
    Ok I have the curve 8330 on sprint. I have a few aplactions i would like to delete. Sprint software store, Google talk, pocket express and a weather app thati think is Acu Weather. I have already went to the advanced options under appllications and i cant find this apps under the appllications. I dont need these thing and i want them out any help would be great.
    Load your blackberry desktop manager and open the app loader and uncheck anything that you want to remove faster then any app that I know of.
    07-06-09 09:15 PM
    Those service books are only installers not the actual programs so they don't take up much space.

And even if you delete them, they will just get pushed back to the device eventually.

Best thing to do is to just hide the icons and forget about them.
    07-06-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD