Okay so today (About 12 hours after updating to 4.5.0.89, my internet doesn't work. So I called Sprint and was on the phone with them for a total of 2 hours, they had me Wipe the Blackberry, Hard Reset ... EVERYTHING!

Granted, I only put about 1-2 hours worth of Apps on the phone, so it was no big deal as long as I got internet back and working. Well, 6 hours later... NOTHING!

Just updated..again, but now to .119 and it seems everything is working properly again. Originally after installing .119, it said App Error "Reset" so I hit Reset and it seems everything is in working state.

However, this is after about 3 1/2 hours of commotion for reasons unknown! The phone was working fine, internet working fine .. next thing I know, the internet can't connect, Sprint was dumbfounded and I was royally upset.
    01-14-09 06:30 PM
    Give us a list of applications, if you are running Facebook, that is the most likely culprit...
    01-14-09 06:33 PM
    So is it working or no?
    01-14-09 06:53 PM
    Yes, again it is working since I updated to 4.5.0.119 but Sprint could not solve the problem why it all of a sudden stopped working prior. I close out all my applications properly, I try to baby this phone and use it as if it is fragile, especially because I don't want to go through with this again!

I have Pacman, which did lock up on me once a few days ago.
    I have Pub Checkers
    I have Bowling
    I have Dope Wars
    I have Opera Mini
    I have Instango
    I have Vlingo
    I have TellMe

Any of those known to have problems? I figure, Opera Mini, Instango, Vlingo and TellMe all use the internet while the others are just games. I don't use Facebook, I don't use MySpace...etc and I did use the Sprint Music Store once.
    01-14-09 09:38 PM
    Yes, again it is working since I updated to 4.5.0.119 but Sprint could not solve the problem why it all of a sudden stopped working prior. I close out all my applications properly, I try to baby this phone and use it as if it is fragile, especially because I don't want to go through with this again!

I have Pacman, which did lock up on me once a few days ago.
    I have Pub Checkers
    I have Bowling
    I have Dope Wars
    I have Opera Mini
    I have Instango
    I have Vlingo
    I have TellMe

Any of those known to have problems? I figure, Opera Mini, Instango, Vlingo and TellMe all use the internet while the others are just games. I don't use Facebook, I don't use MySpace...etc and I did use the Sprint Music Store once.
    Not to hijack your thread or anything but I see that you have Pac Man. Ive been looking everywhere for it!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    01-14-09 09:45 PM
    01-14-09 09:55 PM
    Thanks! I actually tried that link at work but it wasn't working..... Work now though!
    01-14-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD