I upgraded last night, and now my ring tones are A LOT quieter, is there any work around for this?
    09-27-08 03:12 PM
    I upgraded last night, and now my ring tones are A LOT quieter, is there any work around for this?
    This is device specific. There are plenty of others where the sound is just fine. But no theres no work around. It is what it is. All devices are effected differently.
    09-27-08 03:14 PM
    Aw.. Ok..
    09-27-08 03:16 PM
    I'm new here first time posting. Hi all. Anyway just updated to 4.5.0.101 and my volume droped as well. Also I haven't noticed any diff from 4.3 besides pics in email maybe I should have waited? And I haven't searched yet but will 4.6 come to the curve? Thanks all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 03:32 PM
    Yes, this is happing to quite a few people. It happened to mine as well. There's no way around this. The only thing i would recommend is to download a software on your computer to boost the volume and then put it on the phone
    09-27-08 03:37 PM
    I'm new here first time posting. Hi all. Anyway just updated to 4.5.0.101 and my volume droped as well. Also I haven't noticed any diff from 4.3 besides pics in email maybe I should have waited? And I haven't searched yet but will 4.6 come to the curve? Thanks all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Welcome to crackberry
    09-27-08 03:38 PM
    Yes, this is happing to quite a few people. It happened to mine as well. There's no way around this. The only thing i would recommend is to download a software on your computer to boost the volume and then put it on the phone

Well, for me it's not THAT big of deal, as I had all my ringtones on medium anyway, I just changed them to high... But, holster mode is a different story... No any good apps for this?
    09-27-08 03:41 PM
    i do miss the volume from 4.2

09-27-08 03:43 PM
    Thats weird. I never noticed an issue with the volume now that you guys are saying that. Then again, I dont use music as my ringtones so that might be why. I dont see how these upgrades are device specific when all the devices depending on the model are the same and the OS should effect them the same. Weird.
    09-27-08 03:50 PM
    Thats weird. I never noticed an issue with the volume now that you guys are saying that. Then again, I dont use music as my ringtones so that might be why. I dont see how these upgrades are device specific when all the devices depending on the model are the same and the OS should effect them the same. Weird.

thats probably it, cause my ringtones are songs, and the volume has suffered, but my txt sound is a s loud as ever
    09-27-08 03:53 PM
    thats probably it, cause my ringtones are songs, and the volume has suffered, but my txt sound is a s loud as ever
    Huh, that's odd, as my SMS is lower as well, I paired to my husbands who is still at 4.2.2, the stock tones don't seem too different as the ringtones, but the SMS and MSM are a lot lower... (As well as my music ring tones, but I made them, so I can make them louder, hopefully..)
    09-27-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD