I have a privacy screen protector on mine and I always wondered why those two lines were there. I just assumed it came that way. Fortunately I can only see them when looking at a bit of an angle.

Naked FTW.

I didn't like how the sleeve was leaving two lines on the screen from the trackball "channel".
    07-29-08 09:26 AM
    You say tomato . . . I say tomAHto! Does it really matter?
    07-29-08 09:29 AM
    Same here. I'm still using the sleeve as I can't find a case I like. I had a nice Krusell form fitting case for my Pearl, but they don't make the same one for the curve.

I'd like one that has a non-swivel belt clip so the case isn't so big. I can't decide if I want the case to have a magnet though since the phone would stay in it all the time.

I still use the OEM sleeve only had my phone about 2 weeks, haven't found a case/holster I liked yet.
    07-29-08 09:41 AM
    I put mine in upside down so I don't have to put a nasty thumb print on the shiny screen when I pull it out.
    07-29-08 09:50 AM
    I put mine in upside down so I don't have to put a nasty thumb print on the shiny screen when I pull it out.
    it won't "sleep" when it's in upside down.
    07-29-08 10:05 AM
    it won't "sleep" when it's in upside down.
    I know, but I'm a nazi about locking it myself.
    07-29-08 10:20 AM
    I have seen a number of users who despise the OEM pouch... which I have no problem with, it is all personal choice!

If you are someone who does not use the OEM pouch, please shoot me a PM! I would love to have an extra OEM Pouch, and if you are not using it... that would be great!

Thanks!
    07-29-08 10:25 AM
    I use the pouch or the silicone shell i bought. But lately my berry has been naked.
    07-29-08 10:28 AM
    mine is never naked
    07-29-08 10:33 AM
    You know this whole time I thought I had it correct, Cixdk thank you for posting this, I just thought that the magnet was the reason for the "channel", really makes sense to me now.
    Last edited by mynameismatrix; 07-29-08 at 12:18 PM.
    07-29-08 12:15 PM
    Yeah but wouldn't the magnet mess the screen up?
    07-29-08 12:16 PM
    I have seen a number of users who despise the OEM pouch... which I have no problem with, it is all personal choice!

If you are someone who does not use the OEM pouch, please shoot me a PM! I would love to have an extra OEM Pouch, and if you are not using it... that would be great!

Thanks!
    If you get any extra PMs, send them my way
    07-29-08 12:29 PM
    ive seen a few on ebay as well as on the crackberry store site that look good.
    07-29-08 12:52 PM
    i have been using this case wrong the whole time and i am very glad i didnt start an argument with my gf about this lol i dont like when shes right and im wrong. hahahaha
    07-29-08 12:57 PM
    I use the oem pouch to hold my usb and head set so they don't get tangled in my purse. It really is pretty cheesy. A 400 phone doesn't even come with a decent case. I would have replaced it with the flip top so I could have my license a credit card and a little cash. All you need when you go anywhere!
    07-29-08 01:02 PM
    Yeah but wouldn't the magnet mess the screen up?

why would it? if you're thinking magnets affect LCD's, they don't.
    07-29-08 01:10 PM
    I like the OEM case, I always have mine in my pocket, and it has been the most effective.
    07-29-08 02:24 PM
    I insert mine as it shows in the first pic.
    07-29-08 02:28 PM
    I'm planning on making a new case out of my 8830 case this weekend. I like the 8830 case a lot more than the curve one. For starters you cant have the curve in the oem pouch with headphones in which I think is very stupid. I will post pics when it is completed.
    07-29-08 02:37 PM
    I think the 2nd way is correct

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 06:48 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD